THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, April 30, 2009

fun.....

yo guys...i'm back again!!! ok so it was on last friday, my dad fetch me, shirley and freda to amanda's house. then few minutes later...jeremy came. we had mc d for dinner, then there came jia wei with his bungkus mc d burger. we went into amanda's dad car and we went to sri damansara club again but it was not badminton this time, we went there to film TITANIC. after we reach there, we went to change our swimming suit and we swim in the pool (opviously...) LAME....then we pump air into the boat (and that was mine!!!). we din't arely did mistakes in filming accept for jeremy and shirley's part...HAHA... and i know you guys know about me sleeping on jia wei's shoulder and there is only one reason that is I'M TIRED....so please don't think aside.....!!! =) here is our crazy pictures...



me,amanda,freda and shirley
me and jia wei and sushi
freda,shirley,jia wei,me and amanda
freda,shirley,jia wei and me>
amanda and me,freda,jeremy and jia wei.me,freda,jeremy and jia wei
me,shirley,jeremy and jia wei
ready
sleeping
sleepy

jia wei jumping
woosh
jeremy's turn
jia wei againjump!!!
waiting to jump.....
nice picture...
hahaha..
weird

0 comments: