THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, September 2, 2010

MY TRUE FRIEND - JESUS

HEY!!! Its a COMEBACK for me. Long time no meet!!! yesterday my English teacher asked us to make a poem that rhymes so me and Chien Wen pair up. We actually didn't know what to write about and then i started thinking about God and so we agreed and decided to talk about God.


I am a NOBODY,
but YOU have made me a SOMEBODY,
I DIDN'T have any friend,
but YOU became my TRUE FRIEND

At times of troubles and sorrow,
YOU are always there with a hand to borrow,
whenever i fail and fall,
YOU will come when i call

The reason YOU send me to earth,
because YOU have given LOVE,
that's how YOU know me inside out,
and towards me YOU have no doubts

When i am discouraged by things around me,
YOU are always here to encourage me,
no matter how much sin i have done,
YOU take it as if i have done none

It doesn't matter to YOU that I'm NOT PERFECT,
because to YOU my imperfection has NO EFFECT,
YOU love me for who i am,
because I'm not one of them.

i think in this poem, it says it all for me because God really loves us and he did everything for us including the little bits in us. So i hope you realize that God is always with you no matter happy or sad times. Since now you know God is always there for you, you should SMILE because we don't have to worry about anything. GOD IS GREAT!!!

0 comments: