THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, September 3, 2010

SMILE IN BAD TIMES. =( =)

Today was sort of a bad day but it ended up with thumbs up. Today in school, my "period" overflowed and i can't wash it off because it was dried up and its a very big patch. i panicked at that moment didn't know what to do besides praying and asking Chien Wen to block me and do the other stuff. i called my dad to bring my uniform but he insisted to take me back to change so i didn't agree because if i go out during school time, i will be considered ponteng so my dad asked me to wait for him at the guard house. Chien Wen went back to class and help me to get permission for the letter to go home and return back to school.


We spend quite a long time doing all those plus we have to go to the office to get it sign. when it was done, i went out to wait for my dad but i waited 15 minutes but he still wasn't here yet and i panicked even more then. i decided to call and he told me that he waited for me over 15 minutes so he went back to the office so i told him i will be walking home to get it done and so i did. While i was walking, my hair rubber band broke and my whole hair was so messy...*great* then i saw my dad and he saw me so he drove me back. i was frustrated and angry but i told myself to smile and i just remembered that i have just change my blog title "SMILE IN EVERYTHING". i was thinking maybe it was a test from God and from then on everything went well at school.

0 comments: