THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Preparation for SPM...2011

Soon enough I was actually form 5 and it was a year of stress & peer pressure because of SPM. I was so stress until I got fever every two weeks. That was just bad...I thought I'm having some sickness but it was just stress and it was pointless stress...why? because the things I study didn't really come out...=.= GREAT...~ but I really thank God that He was with me during that whole spm period (not to say He's not here with me now, I just feel Him more that time) and He even helped me through my exam for example, my bm was always not good & i always forget my bm words but during the bm test I just remember every word and even when I forget I just pray to God and the word just came to me. What a miracle! I may sound ridiculous but it was true! Thanks to HIM...all things worked out for me. THANK YOU LORD!

0 comments: