THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Youth Quake 2010

This is my first time going for Youth Quake & my first time attending TRAC youth camps. This was held in Peace Haven, Genting Highlands on the 26/12/10- 30/12/10. Over 400 people went and greatly I met many new people. That was where I got my transformation.

So this is what happened. On the last day during the altar call, I went out for prayer & cried super badly. The lady who prayed for me told me that God wants to tell me that He loves me and He was always there when I'm alone, when I don't feel Him. He told me that I'm not alone and He just wants me to be myself and if i made the first step...He will gonna take care of the rest. I was shock when I hear that because never in my life...God was so real to me maybe I know he existed and He hears my prayer but it just hit me because He was directly speaking to me through another person and I've been trying to hear from him for the past year.

I was actually Form 4 that year and I had a hard time adjusting to my class, friends and the new subjects that we're taking. I start to realize that my close friends were avoiding and ignoring me, they didn't want to mix with me and they even talk behind my back and go out for gathering without including me. My classmates(male) bully and tease me every single time and they laugh at me, giving me names. I was really heart broken and I got no one to look up to. everyone was practically rejecting me, no one ever come to me and ask if I'm ok. They just don't bother and continue talking behind my back. I cried to God every night but nothing seems to happen or change and I wasn't able to feel him or to hear from him. It was really depressing, stress and frustrating. I even tried to please people and let them use and take advantage of me. I even did some ridiculous stuff that make people acknowledge me even though it might be a bad impression but i didn't mind, as long as they acknowledge me and thats fine. But everything was just so wrong and it became worst, my parents start to feel that i'm a burden for them and they did not understand what was I going trough. but after that whole year of nuts. God finally revealed himself to me during Youth Quake and I just thank Him for everything and from then on I never said that He wasn't there.

After that it was a new year 2011...I did what God told me to do that is to be myself and so I did. My friends start coming back to me and they told me that I've improved so much from the year before, they started to trust me again and we became good friends again. God really made his promised by bringing back my friends to me & there was no more rejection from then on. Praise The LORD! FOR HE HAS BEEN FAITHFUL TO ME! THANK YOU LORD FOR EVERYTHING YOU'VE BLESSED ME WITH. =)

If you ever feel that God is not there...just pray and ask Him to help you to seek Him deeper and trust Him and have faith in all that you do. He will eventually reveal to you. =)
A verse for you...
Proverbs 3: 5-6 (NIV)
5 Trust in the LORD with all your heart 
   and lean not on your own understanding; 
6 in all your ways submit to him, 
   and he will make your paths straight.

0 comments: