THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Being TAG!!!

Tagged by Elysia.

1. Who are you?
Crystal Cheok Yoke Mun.

2. Are we friends?
Yes of course?

3. When and how did we meet?
Since standard 2 in puay chai 2E classmates.

4. Did you like me at all?
DUH ! but not les....ok.

5. Give me a nickname and explain why you picked it.
cutie...because you're cute...=)

6. Describe me in one word.
lovely!

7. What was your first impression?
yerr...why this girl tie her bun until so weird...haha..lols.

8. Do you still think that way about me now?
of course not...

9. What reminds you of me?
Best Friend.

10. If you could give me anything what would it be?
hapiness.

11. How well do you know me?
depends.

12. When's the last time you saw me?
yesterday 15/5/09.

13. Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn't?
nothing...cause we always share our problems together.

14. Are you going to post this in your notes and see what I say about you?
anything.

15. What is my best attribute?
i don't know.make you happy qua....=)

people that i want to tag:
1. Elysia...again haha
2. Nick Ng W.S
3. Ben Goh
4. Amanda Teo
5. David Teoh
6. Leon

0 comments: