THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, May 29, 2009

TEACHERS DAY!!! 29/05/09

Happy Teachers Day to all teachers!!! hope you guys have fun today in school!!!lol...
Today, went to school go into the class...and there were some guys sitting in front and Elysia,Amanda,Xin Yii and Tze Yin(so sad...Kar Sim fkk her!) but when she's with us it was fun...we sort of chat in class a little then we went down to pavilion for perhimpunan and the from 1 and 2 join us too...the speech was really bored though...we went back to class after that and start taking pictures again...but it was really fun!!! and i was jealous to see that Yean Hui got iphone!!! this is so unfair!!! I WANT!!! then we went down to canteen...to have free recess break then don't know who's that someone that is super smart to spill water on the table and it kena my uniform and i have to go to toilet to wash and do it dry for half an hour inside the toilet waiting for the thing to dry and it SMELLS!!! Elysia and Tze Yin was with me so they decided to cam whore!!!lol...then dry already, we went to hall to see some perform ens. about 12pm, we went back to class cause its almost all mainly singing and some more an unknown song so i went up to nemesu to look for Xin Yii and Tze Yin cause they went up Earlie...we did singing there and CAM WHORE AGAIN!!! i think I'm gonna get crazy!!! ha ha... then 12:30pm after school,Amos and Brian abandon me and Nicholas sort of ffk me...and i have to walk home my self!!!

Ely and me...



ely, tze yin and yii...



me, tze yin, ely...




ely and tze yin...

0 comments: