THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, May 29, 2009

EXAMS OVER !!!! 28/6/09

Me, Amanda, Elysia & Freda stayed back, but Elysia went at 2pm and Freda went at 3pm. There was nothing much with Elysia because we was eating our lunch and just talking. After she went back home, me, Freda & Amanda went walking around the school doing nothing...maybe just cam whore and also teaching me how to be lady like.lol...can't imagine myself! Then we went back canteen start playing Amanda's Walkman and start singing along...About 3pm, the afternoon sessions came down to canteen for recess and at that time Freda has to go back so she ask me to "teman her" and so i had no choice but to abandon Amanda(sorry to leave you alone in canteen with the crowd of afternoon sessions). After Freda left, i went back and i saw Amanda was talking to so called her KITTY?! LUCAS ...which is unknown to me!lol...After recess, me and Amanda went walking again because we were bored and then we went back to the canteen pondok lying down there listening to musics and cam whore. This is what we took...


me and amanda's emo pictures...






pics...




and lastly...this...lol



hope you guys have a nice after exam time...=)

0 comments: